Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mass PR Checker

Some one in forum ask us that he need aplication for Mass PR Check

Hey,

Is there any tools out there to get the PR of a list of urls. I know Ill need to use multiple proxies to achieve that because Google bans your IP after x nbr of request (Does anyone know the exact numbers here?)

I have tried SEOQuake but after checking a few hundred of urls, the PR checker stopped working.

I also did a quick search through BHW but I cant seem to find anything valuable.

Thanks,

And this is the answer :

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=check+mass+pagerank

Visit Here For More SEO Secret

5 comments:

frustrated October 5, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

LOL.. Let me google that for you..
Nice one :D

Anonymous,  February 2, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Serdecznie witam i zapraszam od odwiedzin witryny sklepu z odzieżą Pozycjonowanie
U nas najlepszy towar

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP